At Linnakallio you find diverse rooms for different events and parties. On our territory there are several buildings for your use. You can order catering to all Linnakallios events.
You can stay overnight at Linnakallio all year round. During the summertime you can choose between three houses with up to 45 sleeping places. You can also camp outside in a caravan or a tent.
Explore the nature on your own or in a group. Linnakallio is surrounded by beautiful and wide forests. You can for example enjoy the nature by picking berries or mushroom. Several natural trails and forest roads provide a safety trip. Order tasty, pre-packaged picnic lunch to take along from Linnakallio and light a campfire.
Linnakallio offers a unique feeling for a wedding. We have two churches nearby, diverse and varying rooms for the ceremony and our professional personnel helps to ensure that the wedding takes place in a smooth and successful manner. We will prepare the delicious local cuisine meals and wedding delicacies in our own kitchen. From us you get more with less effort.
HOW WAS THE AREA OF LINNAKALLIO BORN?
1989 began the building of Linnakallio. It was the counsillor and businessman Kosti Nahkala from Alavieska who had a dream about an area which provides recreation and activities. This dream has grown and strengthen under the years. On the area has a pond been digged, a hill been build and over 30 buildings has been moved and built up – all this because Kosti had a dream.
A family business offers today diverse accommodations and services all year round. Make acquaintance with our homepage or come and visit us to Linnakallio, a place with a story!
Comments from our guests:
- “Wonderful that Linnakallio can offer good possibilities to gatherings, parties and to almost everything!”
- “Must say that Linnakallio is a perfect place for a wedding!”
- “Everything took place smoothly! I couldn´t have asked for a better wedding day!”
- “The food couldn´t have been better!”
- “Several guests bragged and were surprised of the place!”
- “Our whole gang was very pleased with the arrangements, thank you!”
- “The history of Linnakallio is amazing! I must raise my hat!”